If the firmware installer does not support Window 10 Operating System. Here is a workaround to update Martian Voice Command firmware under Windows 10:
1. Extract file from the zipped folder, it should still be in the Downloads folder. Right click to "Troubleshoot compatibility"
2. Select “Troubleshoot program”
3. Check 1st box “The program worked in earlier version of Windows but won’t install or run now” > Next
4. Select Window 7 or Window 8 > Next
5. Click “Test the program” and click "Yes" for the pop-up message.
6. You can now install the updater to your Windows 10 computer